Sprint Communications / what a rip off company
What a rip off company! I had been a loyal Sprint cell phone user for many years. Somehow with a mail address change I missed a payment. Sprint called me and offered me a $50.00 credit to pay the late bill if I would keep service for 2 years...little did I realize that if I cancelled service before the 2 years expired that Sprint would charge me...hear this...$150.00 for breaking the contract. I called them, wrote to them via US Mail and via e-mail. Nothing in the way of accomodation. Wow!!! Sprint made a $100.00 profit on that one!!! Do not under any circumstance agree to such a deal with Sprint. So far, I am a happy Verizon user. By the way I canceled Sprint because I kept getting dropped calls when we were in Florida for the winter.
More Sprint Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Sprint PCS - unauthorized charges out of bank account! 
- Sprint - additional fee 
- Sprint / Rpm Collection Agency / Long Distance - unauthorized long-distance service 
- Sprint - charging sales tax on early termination fee 
- Sprint Mccall Communications - not their probem because of policy 
- Sprint.com - my service
- Sprint - sprint is willing to lose a long-time customer over $200.
- Sprint - a complain about a store of employee's fradulant act
- Sprint - paying my bill 
- Sprint - unlock device - motorola device