Sprint Communications — terrible company
My contract with Sprint consisted of two cellular phones, which I was paying a 10.00 monthly fee. The salesman suggested I purchase cellular phone for the monthly fee instead of paying insurance. This made sense, that way I would already have a phone, and just had to have it activated. My reception was terrible one of my existing phones and nothing was being done to help with my service.
I couldn't wait for my contract to expire with this business! On several occasions I verified my end of contract date, March 13, 2009. On this date I went to the store to end my contract when the salesman informed me the third cellular line I had added was under a different contract. I didn't sign anything stating this matter, nor was I informed of this when I added the other line to my existing contract.
Sprint then informed me I could cancel the existing line for 200.00 dollars or pay for the phone that was in my closet until September of 2009! Then in May I recieved a bill for 163.00 dollars from Sprint. I wrote them concerning the matter and haven't recieved a response as of this date.
More Sprint Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Sprint PCS - unauthorized charges out of bank account! 
- Sprint - additional fee 
- Sprint / Rpm Collection Agency / Long Distance - unauthorized long-distance service 
- Sprint - charging sales tax on early termination fee 
- Sprint Mccall Communications - not their probem because of policy 
- Sprint - account 552196684 naim a. azim 
- Sprint / Palm Treo - everything 
- Sprint - deceived into signing phone leases! 
- Sprint Corporation - sprint drive in-car/wifi
- Sprint Corporation - sprint