Sports Directmislead information

I placed an order online for some football shirts, I specifically placed the order 2months in advance due to the world cup coming. I received an email advising that the delivery would arrive on the 06/06/14. After waiting for the date to come and not leaving my house all day I received another email advising that they had run out of stock and I would not get these items.
I find that this is a very poor service and inconvenient as they should check their stock before hand and advise customers that they will not have any stock. In future I will not being using sports direct again.

Me
Jun 09, 2014

Comments

• Sh
      Jun 14, 2014

We just did shopping at the london beckton branch. As usual it was pathetic. We customers are paying for third class goods and services. We bought a pair of trainers adidas. The person on the floor said buy some insoles but the trainer fits fine. We said maybe next time he said yeh yeh...and was rude just to sell a extra insole. At the counter one of the shoe turned out to be dirty and damaged so the cashier put it in the bag without telling me. Then I said that it was damaged he said thats the last pair. And he's put them through the bill. I said call the manager if the give me a discount i'll take them if not why pay full for a damaged he got agitated and put his hands in his pants right infront if my child and other people and was showing how much of a twitch he had and showing how much of a bad boy he was. Yes that was more of a dirty sportsdirect bad boy he was nice marketing skills wandering if they are selling a itch cream and a small demo is done! Then the message was from the manager cant come dont you know we dont give discounts or refunds pay and go. So we paid and I told other customers that I had been ripped off and had to buy a damaged shoe. No refund. And guess what went to JD SSports shop next door and it was cheaper.