Spokeo / took money off the credit card without permission or agreement of purchase

United States, Alaska, chugiak Review updated:
Phone: 9073417916
I had not approved any purchase item for any amounts taken from my account last month 6/30 and the 7/6 2015.I do not appreciate anyone taking from my family. I want my money returned to my card.Julie Mahle.i do not agree to a purchase and I do not want whatever it is they want to sell.
Jul 6, 2015

N  7th of Jul, 2015 by
This isn't the web site for Spokeo. You are on a general complaint site. You must have had some contact with them, or else how would they have got your information.
N  13th of Jul, 2015 by
Dear Julie,
In order for a Spokeo subscription to be created, a user must navigate to our website at www.spokeo.com and either click on the "Sign Up" button or perform a search and click on the "Get Full Results" button. The user would then be required to enter in a full 16 digit credit or debit card number along with the card's matching security code, cardholder name, card expiration date, card billing zip code, and enter a valid email address that becomes the username associated with the account. Once this information has been entered, the Terms of Use agreement must be checked and agreed to and then the "Purchase" button must be hit. Once these actions are completed and the information is verified as valid and matching, the user must then fill out a brief survey and set an account password to begin using the subscription. A purchase confirmation receipt is also sent to the account's email address. Please feel free to contact us at 1-888-906-0850 should you have any questions or concerns.

Spokeo Logo Spokeo