[Resolved] Spokeo — premium account
Joined the site and decided to subscribe. At first there was one price, but in the end they took more! Contacted Spokeo customer service and asked what was going on. They said that they gave me a premium account and that was why there was a price difference. Then I asked them why did they gave that new account, I never wanted one and never wanted to pay for it. I received all the information I needed and was not interested in their service anymore. They did not reply. When I asked for a refund they refused.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Spokeo Customer Care's Response, Apr 14, 2016
Dear Spokeo Customer,
Please allow me to explain regarding Spokeo. The website is designed to keep Spokeo memberships at the lowest possible price, we enable users to purchase only the products they need. When you need additional product(s), they will be available as Product Add-ons to enable more advanced search features only when you need them. This way, users can customize their subscriptions in any way they see fit, whereas in the past, if someone wanted to upgrade you had to purchase the whole thing. I apologize for any misunderstanding or inconvenience this issue has caused. Please feel free to contact Customer Care at [protected] at your earliest convenience should you have any further questions or concerns regarding this matter.
More Spokeo Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Spokeo Online Service - deceptive advertising and ripoff 
- [Resolved] Spokeo.com - billing nightmare 
- [Resolved] Spk Spokeo - unauthorized credit card charges 
- [Resolved] Spokeo.com - they will not give you a refund when you discover their site is a scam 
- [Resolved] Spokeo - refund, cancell membership today 30 days later by credit card 
- [Resolved] Spokeo - spokeo
- Spokeo - email search "results" that must be paid for to "unlock"
- [Resolved] Spokeo.com - my opinion of them couldn't be worse
- [Resolved] Spokeo.com - spokeo is fraudulent and a scam
- [Resolved] Spokeo.com - every phone number I typed in came back to the wrong person