[Resolved] Spokeopremium account

Joined the site and decided to subscribe. At first there was one price, but in the end they took more! Contacted Spokeo customer service and asked what was going on. They said that they gave me a premium account and that was why there was a price difference. Then I asked them why did they gave that new account, I never wanted one and never wanted to pay for it. I received all the information I needed and was not interested in their service anymore. They did not reply. When I asked for a refund they refused.

• Resolution statement

• Spokeo Customer Care's Response, Apr 14, 2016

Dear Spokeo Customer,

Please allow me to explain regarding Spokeo. The website is designed to keep Spokeo memberships at the lowest possible price, we enable users to purchase only the products they need. When you need additional product(s), they will be available as Product Add-ons to enable more advanced search features only when you need them.​ This way, users can customize their subscriptions in any way they see fit, whereas in the past, if someone wanted to upgrade you had to purchase the whole thing. I apologize for any misunderstanding or inconvenience this issue has caused. Please feel free to contact Customer Care at [protected] at your earliest convenience should you have any further questions or concerns regarding this matter.

Spokeo