[Resolved] Spk Spokeo / unauthorized credit card charges
I went on the spk spokeo site and it said I had to prove I was 18 and they asked me for my credit card information to prove that I was over the age of 18 to let me on there site so I gave them my credit card details and got on the site I was on the site for not even 5 miniutes becase I did not no how to use it as im not a computer exspert im just a beginner I only no the basic how to turn it on and get on the internet I went on my online banking account and noticed they had taken £23.72 out on the 04/05/2017 and £1.25 out on the 04/05/2017 as well I did not give them any authorization to take any money out of my bank account at all I want to claim a full refund of the money they took out of my bank account
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Spokeo Customer Care's Response, May 15, 2017
Dear Spokeo Customer,
We want to make sure that your experience with Spokeo Customer Care is a positive one. We would like to thank you for addressing your concerns, and are happy to assist in resolving this issue. We are a search engine that specializes in finding people. Many of our customers have had the opportunity to reunite with lost family, friends, and loved ones, and that is something we are proud to be a part of. Our subscriptions are set up to renew automatically so that those who use our services on a regular basis can do so without any interruption.
We also provide 24/7 support to our customers either by email, or by contacting our Customer Care department via phone at 888-271-9562. Our Customer Care Representatives are more than happy to assist any of our customers with any questions or concerns they might have regarding Spokeo.
Spokeo Customer Care
More Spk Spokeo Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Spokeo Online Service - deceptive advertising and ripoff 
- [Resolved] Spokeo.com - billing nightmare 
- [Resolved] Spokeo.com - they will not give you a refund when you discover their site is a scam 
- Spokeo.com - spokeo deception 
- [Resolved] Spokeo - refund, cancell membership today 30 days later by credit card 
- Spokeo - unauthorized cc charges for ages
- Spokeo - unauthorized credit card charges
- [Resolved] Spokeo - unauthorized charges
- [Resolved] Spokeo - unauthorized charges on my card
- [Resolved] Spokeo - unauthorized credit card charges