Spicejet / Missing luggage
My wife traveled by the Spicejet flight SG 504 (PNR #UFKKEA) on 29.05.2008 from Bangalore to Delhi. On arrival at Delhi airport, much to our consternation, we found that one piece of luggage - a Black Strolley (brand name: Forecast) with contents worth Rs 18000/- was missing. After lodging a complaint (CR/19056/2008), we proceeded to our tourist destination which was the very next day. After returning to Delhi, we found out that we have been issued a cheque for a paltry (or should i say 'princely') sum of Rs 3000/- for the same! We have no clue regarding the luggage but we don't intend to take it lying down.
More Spicejet Complaints & Reviews
- Spicejet - Cheating customers for refund 
- Spicejet - Not allowed to Board the flight 
- Spicejet airlines - Refund of cancelation
- Spicejet - Spicejet consigns flight safety to the dustbin - overloads domestic flight SG 103 Delhi to Mumbai on 2nd June 2010
- Spicejet - Spicejet will sell odomos in flights 
- Spicejet - staff moves all passengers including me d24 to d17. and than d17 to d24. flight is delayed and delayed again.
- Spicejet - ground staff behavior and wrong additional baggage charge
- Spicejet - Delay of 2 hours+, not working ac for 2.5 hours, luggage misplaced
- Spicejet - Attachey bag broken
- Spicejet - Giving trouble