SpeedyPin.com / Scammed!

DO NOT PURCHASE calling cards from SPEEDYPIN.COM (AKA SEEDYpin).

It is a total rip-off. I purchased a $20 international card from them and have actually made a 10 minute call which was dropped. I have tried over and over to call the same number and cannot make connection. My balance drops each time I try to make the call. I have 6 dollars left on it and have only actually used it for 10 minutes. I can, however, call the same number on my other calling card I purchased at Walgreens EACH AND EVERY time I dial the number. I have contacted speedypin by phone... the customer service number listed rarely answers your call. I got lucky once and they did answer and they did not help at all. They told me to call customer service number of the actual card I purchased from them which was STI MUCHACHO. So I called STI, they did not help either. They gave me a very small "partial credit" back to my card, which now has been eaten up all over in further attempts to use the card. I have sent emails which they do not respond back to you. I have made many calls and either A. NO ANSWER or B. NO RESOLUTION.

They should be a class action lawsuit. Be sure to file a complaint on SPEEDYPIN with the FCC. Now that i have voiced my complaint, I can only assume the next step speedypin will make it the CUT AND PASTE response from the company as I have read in response to other complaints. BLAH BLAH BLAH. What crooks!

Li

Comments

Er
  5th of Nov, 2007

Liz, this is Eric Itzkowitz at SpeedyPin.com Phone Cards. First, please allow me to apologize for the frustration and inconvenience that you've unnecessarily had to endure.

We guarantee ALL cards we sell on our website to provide the minutes advertised. This means we we'll ensure that you do receive EVERY MINUTE you've paid for.

Please contact me, or let me know the best way to contact you so we can fulfill our guarantee to you. Likewise, you can contact our Customer Support Manager, Michelle Negrete, for resolution.

Both of our personal contact information is below.

We look forward to assisting you.

Eric Itzkowitz
eric@speedypin.com
1.877.746.6322 ext 102

Michelle Negrete
michelle@speedypin.com
1.877.746.6322 ext 109

Sh
  20th of Apr, 2008

Speedypin are definitely crooks, there website states 2.4c / min from USA to South Africa, I bought a $16.00 card and it ran out after 1 hour, then I called customer service who asked for my pin then told me I had used up all my minutes and when I stated my case again they just said "thank you for your business" and hung up. I'll take my $16 loss and never use them again..