SpeedyPin.com / Rip off!

1 United States

I've contacted their supposed "100% Guaranteed" customer service line... They can't (or won't) remedy my problem. I called the UK cell phone (for which I supposedly get charged $0.09/min rounded to the nearest 3minutes). The phone was "off" and I got the recording from the cell phone service... total elapsed phone call time: <1 minute. For this, my SPEEDYPIN.COM balance was deducted $1.42.

Customer support keeps telling me they've referred the problem to their tech team. Ironically, most of the time when I start complaining to customer support, suddenly the reps say they can't hear me. There's a problem with the phone line... Funny, I can hear them not solving my problem just fine... And, this from a "telecommunications" company. What a joke!

Later, I tried my phone call to the UK cell phone again. Before my party answered, the phone card claimed I could talk for 46 minutes on my $4.38 balance. I talked for less than 17 minutes according to my stopwatch. Now, my phone card claims there are no funds on it. That works out to over 25 cents per minutes! Remember their website claims 9 cents per minute.

My $20 phone card (200+ minutes) is now empty after less than 80 minutes of talk.

Jw