Speed Services Couriers / Losing my parcel and do even letting me know

On the 23th of October I went to Cape Town Post office to sent document to Zambia(Lusaka). When I got the i did every thing they told me to do. They said if I want the parcel to get there fast I must use speed service and it cost R214 and some cents. I filled in the form, payed and left.

A week late the parcel was not in Zambia and I didnt hear a word from them. I went to the post office and they told me that they have send it the same day and they called speed service and post office people told me that speed service will call me within 24hour. Speed service never called 2 days later I went back and the post office and they gave me a number to call.

The no is for a Goodwood speed service the guy who helped was soo cold telling me that they lost a container that had my parcel. Now i must just resend what ever I was sending becouse they cant help me. I regret using Speed service.

Sp

Comments

• Si
      24th of Jun, 2014

My Parcel was sent on the 19 June and I still have not received it on the 24June
    R340 is what I paid for overnight delivery from Durban to Johannesburg. Shipped out yesterday, stuck in transit. No updates on tracking number. Called call centre to find out that what's happening with the parcel. JHB side on strike again. Delivery time unknown.

I have access to same day courier services, should have followed by gut and used a non thieving, reputable supplier. Speed services... More like slow-non-service.

• Le
      27th of Nov, 2014

I have couried a parcel via speed services couriers (overnight counter to counter) on monday 17th November 2014, from Port Elizabeth Post Office (Greenacres) to Sun City Post Office Rusterburg . Even today the parcel hasn't reached its destination.

By Thursday 20th November 2014, I called their customer helpline to enquire about the whereabouts of the parcel, I spoke to Sfiso who said to me the parcel is at Koster Post Office, then I must go to check at SunCity later during the day . When we checked the parcel was still not there, I called again and Sfiso said to me he called Koster Post Office they are delivering it as we speak, the parcel will be at Sun City Post office 1st thing friday 21 November 2014 .

My parcel still hasn't reached its destination even now . I am very disappointed in their services, because that parcel was urgent, hence I couried it overnight counter to counter, and paid lot of money .but they failed to deliver .even the consultant I spoke to (Sfiso) wasn't helpfull after I made so many calls to him to make sure my parcel gets where is supposed to be .

Even today 28 November my parcel has not been delivered, and no one is saying anything, no phone call from speed services couriers . When I track my parcel on line, it shows that my parcel has been back and forth, but not being delivered where it should go . Very very disappointed!

• Id
      12th of Feb, 2015

I sent a package from Smithfield to kameel in Limpopo via speedservices and u guessed it parcel is nw missing, contentrs were a very expensive Nikon camera, their agent said that they were reliable and honest which is why they give tracking nrs.. u guessed it parcel is now missing . stolen by one of the thieves from speed sevices for sure.. everybody for the price u are paying rather use an independent pvt courier, .. stay away from thieves services couriers aka speed sefvices

• Id
      12th of Feb, 2015

theiving no good ### at speedservices

• Ke
      7th of Apr, 2015

My mom sent me my phone on the 31 if March via speed services. The package arrived today, 7 of April. my tablet is missing. They delivered an empty box to me. ### thieves. They don't even answer their phones

• Mi
      26th of Feb, 2016

Speed services is so pathetic it should shut down.. They answer to nobody, charge the public for losing our packages and they just don't care!!

• Be
      7th of Jun, 2016

My company has an account with speed services and they collected a parcel on Friday 3rd June 2016. The parcel was bubble wrapped and also put in a box that was modified to fit the parcel. I had the address as well as handle with care, fragile and this way up pasted all over the box. Th He e box arrived at the company today and the package is damaged. I called to complain they don't have a complaints department for one the claims person was in a meeting with his manager. he then gave me a number to call for someone else and she has to consult regarding what happens now and claiming that they have no proof that the parcel was securely wrapped and had all this writing on it. She was extremely relaxed and calm about the situation and doesn't seem to really care.

• Bo
      14th of Jun, 2016

I am still waiting for my parcel, it was sent from high veld post office on he 8th of June to East London, its supposed to be overnight counter to door speed services, I was supposed to have received on the 9th but today they are sending me up and down, the last time it was scanned was on the 8th at Highveld post office after that no one knew where it went. I will never ever #speedservicesmustfall#

16th of Apr, 2017

Yhoo I sent my child a gift card from Benoni to umtata eastern cape, it was a gift card of R500.. My child got an empty gift card holder with no gift card on it. I can see they are thieves for sure. I never been soon angry the worst part is the fact that they have the nerve to deliver an empty gift card holder. The sad part is it was my last R500 for my child to buy her self shoes.
    I hate speed service and if you will ever see my again, , ,