Speed Services Couriers / Losing my parcel and do even letting me know
On the 23th of October I went to Cape Town Post office to sent document to Zambia(Lusaka). When I got the i did every thing they told me to do. They said if I want the parcel to get there fast I must use speed service and it cost R214 and some cents. I filled in the form, payed and left.
A week late the parcel was not in Zambia and I didnt hear a word from them. I went to the post office and they told me that they have send it the same day and they called speed service and post office people told me that speed service will call me within 24hour. Speed service never called 2 days later I went back and the post office and they gave me a number to call.
The no is for a Goodwood speed service the guy who helped was soo cold telling me that they lost a container that had my parcel. Now i must just resend what ever I was sending becouse they cant help me. I regret using Speed service.
More Speed Services Couriers Complaints & Reviews
- Speed Services Couriers - Non delivery of parcel 
- Speed Services Couriers - Parcel missing and no one has an idea where 
- Speed Services Couriers - No response to complaint
- Speed Services Couriers - Charge a fortune and do not deliver
- Speed Services Couriers - Still do not know whats become of my long long awaited parcel!
- Speed courier services - Missing item from parcel
- [Resolved] Speed Services - Post office - Parcel sent by speed services but after 5 days not at my post office 
- Speed Services - Service regarding counter to door parcel
- Speed Services Couriers - Tell me I can collect and then nothing is there
- Speed Services Couriers - I have lost all the respect I used to have for Speed Services and wouldn't recommend it to anybody