Specialized Loan Servicing / not very customer focused
I've had my secondary mortgage loan with SLS for about 1 1/2 years. This is the only bill I've actually had to write a check for and mail in, as the on-line payment feature costs 5.00 a payment to make, even if you are making a payment on time. Keep in mind, they are the ONLY company I deal with that charges a fee each time you pay on-line.
I recently mailed in a payment, and they cleared it for the wrong amount. Turns out they use lock box processing, and aren't very good at it. They offered to take an additional payment over the phone... they charge 5.00 for that as well.
Unfortunately, to refinance to another mortgage company, I would need to bring 10, 000 to closing, because of the housing crisis... so I'm stuck with them for now.
More Specialized Loan Servicing Complaints & Reviews
- Specialized Loan Servicing - how the sls scam works 
- SLS - class action suit 
- Specialized Loan Servicing - mis-handling of loan & violation of loan practices 
- Specialized Loan Servicing - sls lies and refuses to respond to complaints 
- Specialized Loan Servicing - deliberate tactics to ensure foreclosure 
- Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS] - specialized loan servicing/letters deliberately confusing
- Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS] - mortgage loan
- SLS Mortgage Servicing - class action lawsuit
- Specialized Loan Servicing - mortgage payments 
- Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS] - management of my 2nd mortgage