Sparkletts Water / False Billing and Delivery
Buyer Beware! I signed up to receive home delivery of Sparkletts water at the Los Angeles County Fair. At first everything was good, then suddenly my ordered doubled without authorization. Then I started receiving cases of bottled water on my doorstep without authorization. When I cancelled the service, they increased the amount of plastic water jugs that I had onhand and charged me for them. They wouldn't pick up the full jugs of water that I DIDN"T ORDER, they made me consume them and return empty jugs. The billing is so fraudulent. They increase orders and scam you.
When you call their main number to cancel service, good-luck! You won't find a prompt to reach a person, you have to go through a phone prompt and you better have your account number, because the service won't recognize your phone number.
I finally cancelled this service. I had to pay more money than I owed, but they are finally gone. I hate Sparketts and would never ever order from them again!!
More Sparkletts Water Complaints & Reviews
- Sparkletts Water - Over Billing & Customer Service 
- Sparkletts Water - Won't correct company mistakes and customer has to pay! 
- Sparkletts Water - Fraud
- Sparkletts Water - Overcharges and poor service 
- Sparkletts Water - Costomer Service
- DS Services Online Form Filling - fraud company, doing scam
- Sparkletts Water - unethical behavior
- Sparkletts - costco water / sparkletts delivery
- Sparkletts - pickup of dispensers and water bottles after fundraising event
- DS Services of America - water filter not being changed more than two years