Southern California Edison / cutting off the power without noticed
I moved in Jan/14/2013 in corona with new ownership. I started turn on the services with edison company and all of a sudden power shut down 2/14/2013 in the evening. My mom was stay alone in house and she fell down from steps and she was delivered to ER. Now she has fx of right arm. I called SCE and asked why power has been cut down without notice. They told me they tried to contace me different number that number unable to leave voice message. I told them that was not the number i given to them and asked why you didn't send me a email or mail at my house if the number was not able to. They also told me that was not their policy and I had to update recent phone number myself. Excuse me. I gave recent phone number and Edison have diffierent # that i didn't give to.
Finally I talked this issue with supervisor and she also told me that if I want to reconnect service right now I must pay over 1000 that previous owner owned Or I must send my driver license and SSN and Grant deeds then they will investgate within 48 hours. It doesnt completely make sense and insane process they provided for me. My mom was injury and fracture now because i cutting off the power without notice.
More Southern California Edison Complaints & Reviews
- Southern California Edison - overcharging/fraudulent charges 
- Southern California Edison - l 
- Southern California Edison - over charging 
- Southern California Edison/Public Utilities - electric service 
- Southern California Edison - erroneously shut off power
- Southern California Edison Company [SCE] - utilities
- Southern California Edison - very ill trained customer service reps
- Southern California Edison - Electricity Utility - overcharging and not letting disabled seniors make payments
- Southern California Edison - Electricity Utility - fraudulent returned check charge
- Southern California Edison Company [SCE] - electric bill keep going up!