Southeast Toyota Finance / leasing of 2017 toyota prius on sept. 18, 2017 thru lipton toyota of so. fl.

At ltime of producing paperwork for 2017 Prius (#JTDKARFU6H3047483) I was told that my 2005 MB C230 (#WDBRF40J35A691661) with approximately 114, 000 miles would be credited a trade-in value of $3, 000 in consideration for the lease contract, At the time I was told that the Total down would be $3, 500. During the actual process on 09/18/17 I was also provided a maxed-out $3, 000 Toyota credit card as a courtesy to those who had suffered through the ravages of hurricane Irma. Unfortunately I was so excited by the Prius, that I accepted the lease package without reviewing the pink receipt. It was two months later, in fact that the pink document came by mail. On seeing the "consideration" portion, I was flabbergasted to see that my car had actually been valued at $500 and $3, 000 had been put on the "Irma relief-aid" Toyota credit card. I have spoken today to a Toyota customer rep who gave me a reference case number internal to Toyota (#[protected]) produced on the day of this writing, 11/28/17. AAnother customer service rep at Robert Lipton Dealership of Ft. Lauderdale said that I can expect forward movement after the phone from Mr. J.R. Merritt, the manager of the dealership when he calls tomorrow. I pray this moves in the desired outcome of withdrawing charges from the percentage producing Toyota credit card and going back to the conditions as stated on 09/18/17.

Dr