Southeast Toyota Finance / end of lease nightmare
Worst experience of my life. When lease was ending was told pre inspection was optional not required so I expected a turn in inspection. Outright lie was sent a bill for everything on pre inspection even after correcting everything, including charge for extra month saying I turned in late even though turn in had correct date. Have mailed and faxed in paperwork spoken to them over a dozen times and given the run around yet none of the charges are ever taken off. This includes a charge for missing key 100.00 which was not on my wife's key ring at inspection and was never asked for by inspector. Dealer even gave me a letter with the person at the dealerships name and phone number on it now they are saying I need to make a third trip to the dealership which is in another town because they did not print the letter on the correct letterhead. Have been a loyal toyota customer for over 20 years and pitched 9 different cars but if this is the way I am treated I will never finance with this company again.
More Southeast Toyota Finance Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Southeast Toyota Finance - be careful 
- [Resolved] Southeast Toyota Finance - financing rip-off 
- [Resolved] Southeast Toyota Finance - worst customer service - - ever!!! 
- Southeast Toyota Finance - excessive wear and use charges 
- Southeast Toyota Finance - harassing phone calls 
- South Eastern Toyota Finance - automatic payments 
- [Resolved] Southeast Toyota Finance - do not use setf ever.
- [Resolved] Southeast Toyota Finance - poor service and value of their customers
- [Resolved] Southeast Toyota Finance - lease 2016 toyota sienna
- Southeast Toyota Finance - returning car at end of lease