South Beach Diet Enterprises / SBD Enterprises / paused my order, still charged & shipped-refused access to supervisor, etc.

I came home today to a larger SBD shipment. I paused my order to December and put a reminder to pause longer because I needed to not have this expense until after the holidays and I don't have space for the food. I didn't intend to get my last order but hadn't paused it so no problem. That was my fault.

I called customer service and was told there was no record showing that I paused it out past October and there as no refund or return. Asked for a supervisor. Got transferred to a non-supervisor. Kept requesting. Then somehow wound up with the sales department. Again not a supervisor. Called headquarters. Same experience-told no refund/return and that I hadn't paused it out that far. I said again that I understood what the system showed but that it was incorrect. Imagine, technology messing up?! Anyway, because I work in phone-based customer service I maintained my cool but I'm incredibly angry, the service has been horrific and now I'm trying to find people to give this food I can store to AND am out a chunk of money I don't have to spare. And cannot get anywhere. I figured this would be my last effort before turning to social media and the BBB. And now if I cancel my order looking at the last filed complaint I'm going to get charged ADDITIONAL. This is insane.

Kh
Nov 8, 2018

Comments

• So
      10th of Nov, 2018

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to write this review about your experience. We are sad to hear that you had an unexpected order delivered. If you would like for us to look into this further, please email us at gettingstarted@southbeachdiet.com. We wish you the best of luck. –The South Beach Diet Consumer Experience Team