South African Airways / cell phone was stolen from overhead compartment
I was travelling from HK to Johnesburg on Dec 31, 2018 on Flight SA287 Seat 64G. My cell phone in my bag, which was stowed in overhead compartment was stolen. I did not realize it until I arrived at Walvis Bay, Nambia. I Called SA airways HK customer center and Namibia Center, I wrote email to SA customercare center. In the email, I even provided the clue that a passenger on Seat 65 could have my phone. But I have not received any reply from SA airways so far.
The cell phone was stolen is a brand new Huawei P20 Pro, a new year gift from my friend's wife to husband.
I still hope SAA could help track down that passenger (65? far left behind me, black male) and return my phone.
More South African Airways Complaints & Reviews
- South African Airways - bad service 
- South African Airways - failure to reimburse for stolen goods 
- South African Airways - overbooked flights??!! 
- SAA - baggage broken, goods stolen 
- SAA - unprofessional service : cabin crew
- South African Voyager+airlines - upgrade booking + extra funds taken off
- South African Airways - booking spelling error
- South African Airways - no liability for missing goods 
- South African Airways / FlySAA.com - a ticket that has been blocked
- www.flysaa.com - unavailability of website