Souq.com / tablet mtouch m733

1 Egypt

My first order from souq.com was a pair of shoes.
I got one shoe in size nr. 37 and the other one was 38.
Besides they where dusty and so I returned them.
After some time they came back with the comment that they been worn and so I had to contact them again saying that this was one of the reasons I had returned them and that I did definatley not wear them as the 37 didnt even fit me.
After a long hastle I got my money back.
So after I felt they really care about customer satisfaction I bought a tablet.
It was not working well from the beginning so I wanted to return it.
They picked it up and send me an e mail saying that I would get a reply as within 48 hours if I get the fixed item back or a refund.
After several weeks and many phone calls to the customer care I got the tablet back.
It was still having problems but I needed to use it in order to communicate with my clients until they pick it up again.
One time I was in the waiting line of the customer care calling from this particular tablet it just turned black and since isnt working at all.
I got a text message on my phone that they would pick it up. I spoke to many represantatives and was always told that they sorry and this time for sure they pick it up,
Than afterwards I was told I should contact the company as the time for a complain has passed now.
I said I want to speak to the mannager and was told to wait in line.
After few minutes I was told from the representative that she spoke to the mannager and they would pick it up.
She said to send her the e mails from souq.com as a proof that I opened the case before.
But after again no reaction.
I called again and was promised again the item will be picked up within the week.
Nothing happend.
I called again and told them to please transfer the money to my account and than they can pick the item later as I need the money to buy a new phone to talk to my clients.
They said they cant do this as they need to first collect the item but will definatley do so the following days.
I was forwarded to a mannager mr. Islam fared and he told me he would call me back after few minutes.
Of course it didnt happen.
The tablet is still in my bookshelf and besides the lost money I spend much time and money to call their hotline.
My boss had a very bad experience with them aswell, she bought a adidas t-shirt for her son and it wasnt original.
I contacted amazon mannagement in the us and in shaa allah they will do something about it.
Stay away from souq.com dont know why amazon is making buisness with them, very bad for their reputation.

He