sony xbr bravia 46 inch TV / the terrible staff attitude
we wanted to buy a sony TV from the showroom and we decided to pay by credit card. the staff they dont accept credit card but cash. ARE U KIDDING ME. wat showroom does not accept credit card???
then we payed cash and booked it . when i went the next day to pick up the tv, they said they sold it out. they wanted to return our cash and just didn't wanted to sell the tv to us...and finally when we argued, the manager said "i was just playing with you". ARE YOU SERIOUS??
and then he said go to the back door and get the TV. we went there and two guys standing over there said that you have to load the tv in your car yourself as its a policy of the company not to help the customer lift a 100 pound TV.
SINCE WHEN DID SONY STARTED SUCH A POLICY??
the reason behind this drama was that we bought the tv while it was on a sale. They faked the scheme of the sale.
we had to pay cash, go back again twice to the store to get it, argue for 15 minutes and had to lift the TV ourselves and their rude talking and attitude as a whole WAS TOTALLY UNSATISFYING.
More sony xbr bravia 46 inch TV Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Corporation - headphones
- Sony Corporation - playstation store
- Sony - service centre complaint by kamal khetan - mobile software issue 
- Sony Corporation - sony power bank
- Sony Corporation - tv service