SONY WEGA 21 INCH TV / NOT GIVING VALUE FOR MONEY

India Review updated:
3.35

Sir,
I had bought a sony wega CRT TV of 21 inches.Sony is claiming that it provides the unmached viewing quality in its product.I have paid comparatively a very high amount expecting that the product will give enhanced picture quality and sound.

I have paid 15,990 INR and bought the TV but the picture resolution and the sound quality is very poor if it is compared with any of its parallel products from LG,PHILIPS etc.

LG is taking around 9000 INR and providing the better services than Sony.

Frankly telling I am repenting after opting for Sony product,by paying considerably high amount to buy a 21 inches tv after paying 15,900 INR.

I want my money back and to return that product to Sony.

If the justice can be given to me then I shall remain ever grateful to you

Comments

Vi
  12th of Jun, 2008
I fully agree with you and you can add me to the woes of your complain. Not only there is no refund, the after sales service, out sourced, is truly a pathos. My Sony TV has been at the service center for 3 days and there is no definite answer from them as to when the TV would be repaired and installed. Meanwhile I am watching the tri-series with my neighbour's (envy owners pride - Onida).

vijay
Ga
  30th of Sep, 2008
yeah same problem here i have a problem in my 32" lcd tv sony bravia blak dot appears at the left han corner due to pixeles missing.really i had complaint many times in customer support but result is zero.it is tue that the company is more flexible to profit orientation than customer satisfation.u can also add me for the same problem.
Ta
  25th of Mar, 2011
I fully agree with you and you can add me to the woes of your complain. In-fact, I need them to come for it even if they claim no refund...you just can't compare the picture qualities.

Sony Corporation Logo Sony Corporation