sony uk ltd / internet fraud job
I, Mir Shahed Ali an Electrical and Electronics Engineer from India, recently lost my father's entire savings as I was ditched by the citizen of United Kingdom by name Tony Anderson showing him as HR Manager Of Sony UK Ltd. by promising a job in UK.
This all happened like this, I uploaded my Resume on www.timesjob.com from there this fellow got my resume and he send me 'The Fake Job Offer' stating that 'Sony UK Ltd.' has selected me to work for them. Believing the mail to be genuine I accepted the offer and send the scan copy to their authorized agent for all necessary travel documents e.g. Visa. Then the very next day I received another mail from Barrister J. A. Markson stating that I have to pay 710 GBP for Work permit and believed him and send the money then again he send me a mail that for Resident Permit I have to pay 2150 GBP and he also promised that If I do so the Employer will reimburse me all the expenses and pay three months salary in advance plus relocation allowance etc. etc. I transferred the amount through ‘Western Union’ for the receiver ‘James Martin’. After paying such a huge amount again I got a mail from Sony UK Ltd. that they are reimbursing all my expenditure plus three months salary blah, blah. All I need to do is send my account number and bank name to Standard Charted Bank UK (SCB). I have done it but to my surprise I got another mail from SCB that I have to pay 5500 GBP to claim the money as it is the charge for transferring the amount from SCB to my account. Further to my shock on investigation about the mail I came to know that it is all false.
Kindly help me as I transferred my father’s entire savings for above mentioned work. I got three sisters for marriage.
Sir, please help me in getting back my money.
More sony uk ltd Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Corporation - headphones
- Sony Corporation - playstation store
- Sony - service centre complaint by kamal khetan - mobile software issue 
- Sony Corporation - sony power bank
- Sony Corporation - tv service