SONY PSP / warranty
I purchased a PSP for my son on his birthday in November. Shortly after he started playing it, some "pixelation" occured in the top right hand corner. It spread, and lines appeared, until it could no longer be used. In March, I finally sent it in for repair/replacement. It comes with a one-year warranty. I was told by the service centre that it must have been dropped, sat on, or otherwise misused. I told them that had not happened (because it hadn't).
I was told that the only way a screen could be "cracked, " is if it was misused. She gave me a couple of number to call which I did. I spoke to three people who all said that if the service centre believes it was misused, it was misused, regardless of what I, the customer, say.
So if I want it back repaired, I have to pay $79 to get an out of warranty replacement. I guess I'll do that but I sure don't appreciate being called a liar by the company I'm giving my money to.
More SONY PSP Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Corporation - sony tv bravia
- Sony Corporation - online aspect
- Sony Corporation - sony 65 xbr
- Sony Corporation - capital one sony credit card offer false advertising
- Sony Corporation - remote control