Sony Projection TV / Worthless TV

1 Carrollton, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 757 286-5513

We purchased this very expensive $4, 500.00 Sony projection TV in May 2006. It has been to the repair shop twice and we have had to pay an additional $1000.00 out of pocket to have it repaired -- even though we bouth the extended warranty from Circuit City. It now has sat idle since November of 2008, and I just decided this is wrong -- it does not work, and has never worked properly. I just got off the phone with Sony and all he could say was that I should have bought the extended warranty through Sony and not Circuit City. How can they not stand behind such a huge investment. I would never buy anything from them again -- and I think someone needs to hold them accountable. Please CNN - HELP US !!

Comments

• Bl
      9th of May, 2009

I'm having the same problem with my Sony Projection TV and it now sits idle gathering dust with a small TV on top for our viewing pleasure!! Nobody stands behind their product any more look at the car industry and what poor quality, reliability and customer service have done for them. I join the Sony boycott with you.