Sony Playstation 3 / exchange

1 Anamosa, IA, United States Review updated:

I got a playstation 3 from walmart for christmas from a loved one and it broke of course and they won't let me exchange it for a new one I got warrenty for it.

Bo

Comments

• Ll
      10th of Nov, 2008

went to wallmart and bought a socom confromtation game and it was defective 1198 took it back same day it was defective they gave me another one took that one back because it was no good i wanted to trade it in for another game an xbox because i was tired of bringing it back to store i understand about store policy that if it is opened they will give you another game the same one but what i dont understand is when they gave me the new one before they they opened up new packaging and said that was their policy but they could not show me written paper that this is walmart policy all i wanted to do was exchange that ps3 game for xbox game and i would pay the differnce but they refused and opened ps3 and gave me back the and said that they could not help me and called security on me is this the way you people operate then i will cancel my sams club membership and will write to better business about your store no. st 1666 all i want is a game that works the new game that i bought does not work very disapointed in this business

25th of Nov, 2008

PS3 PEOPLE SUPPOSED 2 PICK UP MY PS3 BUT THEY NEVER FOR THE PAST 3 WEEKS SO I ARGUED WITH THEM SO THEY LET ME GET AN EXCHANGE BUT THEY STILL NEVER CAME THEY ###IN PISS ME OFF

THEY BETTER SORT THIS ### OUT MAN

• Ll
      9th of May, 2009

This is the reaction of the email in which I have just read, a letter of complain against Wal-Mart. I did not know that my husband used my email address and my name. I had never made comments or complains against your company. I don't even know how to play this kind of game PS3 or any other game.
    I hope this comment will clear my name. Thanks!

• Gm
      14th of Oct, 2010
    Sony Playstation 3 - faulty eqipment
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 07961058705

I would like to complain about the sony playstation 3. I first bought a Sony playstation 3 in November 2007 i paid approximately £400 for it as a Christmas present for my partner. He works long hours so it was hardly ever used infact it would probably have been used for about 2 days in total over the 2 year period that we owned the console. However we still ended up being on the losing side as it died still practically brand new and hardly used. I then had to hand over more money for a replacement which we have had now for 10 months again the same story hardly used and now this one is faulty also. I've suffered with faulty appliances before but never 2 of the same. Sony have now cost me about £700 over the last 3 years and i have nothing to show for it except faulty equipment and disgust for sony who promised a quality gaming experience and have left me feeling robbed of all they promised.

1 faulty appliance is unlucky/unfortunate