Sony Ericsson P1i / sony ericsson coating sucks
Hi, i have bought sony ericsson P1i for about 4 months, but i have realized that my sony ericsson though it never been scratched, or dropped, but the coating is actually degrading. especially, the silver coating. i dont know why, but everyday there has been new black small ( very small ) spots on my sony ericsson silver coating. i mean, i ( at least i) bought the mobile phone not in a cheap price, its quite expensive, and i really hope that the price really suit with the quality of the design. but day after day, the silver coating is not clean anymore, but lots of small black spots appearing on my mobile silver coating.
i dont know why, but it is very dissapointing as i only bought for like 4 months. will sony ericsson do the same with Xperia X1, i dont know, but i am pretty sure they will.
More Sony Ericsson P1i Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Corporation - ps4 controller (red)
- Sony Corporation - sony customer relations
- Sony Corporation - sony 4k tv xbr65x900c faulty back led panel
- Sony Corporation - sony xbr55x930d tv
- Sony Corporation - sony bluray player wireless lan built in