Sony BRAVIA LCD TV / model kdl 40bx 421
I purchased a Sony Bravia 40 inch lcd 1080p model KDL 40bx 421 in November of 2011. It began having problems in mid 2012 with flickering then the picture going dim. I had it serviced in August of 2012 at which time a circuit board was replaced. This resolved the issue. It is now October 2012 and the tv has the same issue plus it now turns on and off by itself. I am very frustrated and dissappointed with the reliability of this product especially now that my warranty will expire next month. If this issue is not repaired and resolved correctly this time, i will be stuck with a $550 .00 Dollar Conversation piece and nothing more. I hope Sony will stand by its commitment to excellence and Take care of this issue if it is in fact a defect in parts and needs to be investigated and possibly recalled. I've always loved Sony products but this issue is giving me pause.
More Sony BRAVIA LCD TV Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Ericsson W810i - Wrong packing or sealing 
- Sony Ericson/W395 - Bad post sale service
- Sony - Gift Card
- sonyericsson mobil phone g900 - unwillingness to return my mobile phone
- Sony Bravia KDL-46NX720 - junk! spend more just to lose more!