SnapFish / didn't receive order, no response from customer service

1 OR, United States Review updated:

I ordered photo gifts from snapfish on nov 26th, figuring that would give me plenty of time for them to arrive for christmas. Well, it's dec 17th, I haven't received my order yet, and even though the customer support page promises 1 day response time, it's been five days since i've contacted them, and I haven't gotten a response yet. Their lack of phone number is really making me mad.

Comments

• Cl
      31st of Dec, 2007

I agree. Ordered enlargements from them that I have never gotten. On contacting the customer service was told to keep waiting. I am not a ### it does not take a month for the mail to move. Have supposedly been given a refund on my credit card, however, it is not showing. Am alerting my state attorney and better business bureau.

• Ka
      17th of Jan, 2008

Just an update: I filled in a form on their web site with some harsher language, and I finally got a response from them. They did end up sending me my photo gifts order, but it was shoddy. It looked like a kids crafts project: bubbles in the mug, and white glaze spilled over the photo area on the ceramic snowflake.

• Ju
      18th of Jan, 2008

I have ordered photos from them last weekend. Should be with me within 1-3 days as they promised. However, nothing coming yet!!! I think they are rubbish!