Snapfish By Hp / fraud and cheating!
We received a Shrek 3 DVD for Christmas of 2007. There was an "Instant Win" game piece attached to the DVD. Upon opening the game piece, we noticed we had won 25- 4"x6" photo prints. When we went to the website (www.snapfish.com/shrekprints) provided to redeem our prize, we received a screen indicating that the site was shut down until January 17, 2008 do to fraud. I have been trying several times per day to redeem the game piece since January 17th but all I keep getting is that the site is very busy do to the holidays. The holidays are over so why are receiving this message and what type of scam is this company pulling? I am frustrated and angered and will be boycotting this company until such times my complaint has been satisfied.
I have also filed a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau, Hewlett Packrd, and [redacted]s!
More Snapfish By Hp Complaints & Reviews
- Snapfish.com / Mc2010 - company has no area to claim prizes. 
- SnapFish - unauthorized charges! 
- SnapFish - no customer service! 
- SnapFish - scam and cheating! 
- SnapFish - poor service! 
- SnapFish - customer service with card design not working
- SnapFish - family christmas calendar - photos didn't print on one of the pages
- SnapFish - terrible
- SnapFish - waste of time
- SnapFish - shipping charges