Snapfish By Hp / fraud and cheating!

We received a Shrek 3 DVD for Christmas of 2007. There was an "Instant Win" game piece attached to the DVD. Upon opening the game piece, we noticed we had won 25- 4"x6" photo prints. When we went to the website (www.snapfish.com/shrekprints) provided to redeem our prize, we received a screen indicating that the site was shut down until January 17, 2008 do to fraud. I have been trying several times per day to redeem the game piece since January 17th but all I keep getting is that the site is very busy do to the holidays. The holidays are over so why are receiving this message and what type of scam is this company pulling? I am frustrated and angered and will be boycotting this company until such times my complaint has been satisfied.

I have also filed a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau, Hewlett Packrd, and [redacted]s!

Comments

Eagle
    Wisconsin
    Phone: 262-594-3448
    www.snapfish.com/shrekprints

tried to claim my 25 prints 4x6 and nothing came up. Is this the scam of the picture takers or what? If this is not what it shows to be then where is hewlett-packert denieing being part of this scam.

23rd of Feb, 2008

Whats up with this faulse shrek instant win drama they say ive won 25 4"x 6 photo prints by hp??? Snapfish well there a bounch of fraudes im really upset.