Smart Savings Center / Scam!! Beware Charges on your Credit Card!

1 Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8005116538

If you bought a movie from hotmoviedeals.com and start getting strange charges on your credit card from smartsavingscenter.com, call your CC company immediately! I was lucky that my company noticed these strange charges, refused them and called me. This website is a cover for a scam by someone who is trying to steal money from innocent consumers. Their website also has no email link to email this company and when you call the number it sounds like a recording: "...due to a high volume of calls, waiting time may exceed 15 minutes; you are caller number..." Over the phone they tell you to email support@smartsavingscenter.com which I think is another scam to lead you into giving more information to them.

Mr

Comments

• Ri
      27th of Feb, 2009

You will have to cancel with smart savings center ... by phone takes time but you are sure to get it done, get them to send a confirmation email. Tip... Stay on the phone, put it on speaker if you have to, but get it done... Call after 11:00PM when charges are cheaper. Then you have to cancel with hotmoviedeals.com through the net. Look to your left at your membership stuff there is a link for canceling membership. They send a confirmation email. These people charge the $1.00 But what is so ignorant is that they both have the same phone number. If this is not a scam...

• Ri
      28th of Mar, 2009

### man I called them and sent them all sorts of emails but I haven't been able to get through! These guys are truly gay. They are so gay that you can tell just be reading the email. When reading it you get the feeling that they want to put it in your butt while your sleeping. Then you get the feeling that makes you want to go grab them and take them to a special little jail you constructed in the spare bathroom where you will torture them for a month giving them only water during that time.

• Mr
      5th of Apr, 2009

They are Farging Sneaky Bastages..billing me for 3 mons and I only purchased movies 1 time.Cant get a Live person & their phone number just puts you through a loop of No understanding and No help!.Screw them! I canceled my Credit Card..reported them and have put in a dispute. I`d like to choke the [censored] right out of someone at that company! I hope they go Straight to Hell and are made to eat [censored] all day long!