Smart Savings Center / Scam!! Beware Charges on your Credit Card!
If you bought a movie from hotmoviedeals.com and start getting strange charges on your credit card from smartsavingscenter.com, call your CC company immediately! I was lucky that my company noticed these strange charges, refused them and called me. This website is a cover for a scam by someone who is trying to steal money from innocent consumers. Their website also has no email link to email this company and when you call the number it sounds like a recording: "...due to a high volume of calls, waiting time may exceed 15 minutes; you are caller number..." Over the phone they tell you to email firstname.lastname@example.org which I think is another scam to lead you into giving more information to them.
More Smart Savings Center Complaints & Reviews
- Smart Savings Center - scam billing 
- Smart Savings Center - Fraud and cheating 
- Smart Savings Center - FRAUD 
- Smart Savings Center - hidden membership charge 
- Smart Savings Center - Reoccurring Fraudulent Charges
- Smart Savings Center - HIDDEN MEMBERSHIP CHARGES 
- Smart Savings Center - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES