SleepNumber / Bed / Sink hole!
We purchased a sleep number bed with duel controls about 6 months ago. After a fews weeks my half sunk in, I almost have to be helped to get out. I made the bed harder and after a few days back in a hole i was. I called customer service and they sent me out a pad to put underneath the air mattress, because i could feel the hard bottom. That didn't work ! I called again and was told sink holes weren't under the warranty and at that time was told to vacuum the top cushion. Which hasn't helped. My husbands side is fine and he weighs 90lbs more than me. I realize that mattresses do sink some, we're talking about a 6" inch depth and after only a few weeks, and another thought if it's air and i get out shouldn't it re-distribute itself ?. Well. it doesn't. the hole is always there. When i get up and my husband moves he falls into the hole. We are paying over $2000.00 for a bed I'm ready to change. I thought it would last me much longer then a few months.
SO I WOULD THINK TWICE BEFORE PURCHASING A SLEEP NUMBER BED. I have pictures of the hole if any one would like to see just email me and I'll send u them. A DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER!!!
More SleepNumber / Bed Complaints & Reviews
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - This product should be taken off the market! 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Black mold 
- Select Comfort Sleep Number - Outrageous cost of replacement part 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Crap warranty 
- Sleep Number Bed - Not what you expect! 
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number adjustable bed that cost $6000.00
- Sleep Number Corporation - your delivery team and customer service or lack of!
- Sleep Number Corporation - our son and our accounts got tangled together by sleep number and it has caused nothing but problems
- Sleep Number Corporation - product/delivery
- Sleep Number Corporation - new bed does not work properly