Sleep Number / Remote has no display
Hey everyone that has a Sleep Number bed. What's your number? Me? I can't tell you. Both wired remotes lost their displays within a week. Talked to Select Comfort. It seems their warranty does not cover the wired remotes. Because it is wired to the pump, it is too costly for them to cover problems with the remotes. I cannot find anyone that has parts for them. Anyone have an idea where to find the displays for these remotes, please let me know.
More Sleep Number Complaints & Reviews
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - This product should be taken off the market! 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Black mold 
- Select Comfort Sleep Number - Outrageous cost of replacement part 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Crap warranty 
- Sleep Number Bed - Not what you expect! 
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number adjustable bed that cost $6000.00
- Sleep Number Corporation - your delivery team and customer service or lack of!
- Sleep Number Corporation - our son and our accounts got tangled together by sleep number and it has caused nothing but problems
- Sleep Number Corporation - product/delivery
- Sleep Number Corporation - new bed does not work properly