Sleep Number

Posted: Sep 14, 2017 by

customer service, delivery

My wife and I ordered a Sleep Number mattress and base in August. The personnel at our local Sleep Number store were very knowledgeable and helpful and we had a very satisfactory purchasing experience. We were told our bed would be delivered in early Sept. and we would get a call prior to delivery to make arrangements. On Sept. 1st, upon getting home from work we had 5 messages from Sleep Number and the delivery driver informing us that they were at my house. We never got an advance call and they did not called our cell phones as instructed. Upon calling to reschedule, we were told it would be Oct. 1 before we could get our bed. We called our local store manager, who get us an earlier delivery, but that delivery was cancelled by Sleep Number. A subsequent call to Customer Service got me transferred 5 times before I was able to speak to anyone and my delivery was pushed out to Oct. 15. I get the feeling that Sleep Number Customer Service is going out of their way to deliver bad service. They are charging $180.00 for delivery.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Mattresses

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree