Sleep Number — poor customer service
Non-existant customer care. Sales people mis-represent conditions and factory takes no remedial action. Response is "you should read the contract before signing". Bought a bed in Utah while traveling. Sales person stated sale was about to end. Informed him we wouldn't be returning to our Florida home for 2 months. He said 30 day trial would begin when we arrived home. Everything was returnable during the trial period. Called today to inform Select Comfort of the beginning of my trial period since I would be back home in 5 days. I was told my trial period was over and even if it wasn't, the base was not returnable since it was "a factory close out". I threatened to return the unopened boxes and told it would not be accepted. Told them of salesperson's representations to which they responded "I must have misunderstood him". My wife and I had salesman repeat his statements before signing. It appears that the sales staff is permitted to say whatever it takes to close the deal without fear of management oversight.
Here I am as a new customer who has yet to sleep on their bed and I am totally turned off. This is NOT A CUSTOMER ORIENTED COMPANY. If you value service, shop elsewhere.
More Sleep Number Complaints & Reviews
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - this product should be taken off the market! 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - black mold 
- Select Comfort Sleep Number - outrageous cost of replacement part 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - crap warranty 
- Sleep Number Bed - not what you expect! 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - poor product 
- Sleep Number Corporation - our son and our accounts got tangled together by sleep number and it has caused nothing but problems
- Select Comfort - poor service
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - poorly manufactured 
- Sleep Number Beds - select comfort garbage