Sky Sports / sky sports
Please can someone explain to me why you are so biassed towards Liverpool FC? After the Man City v Arsenal game you had 2 ex Liverpool players talking about city's title chances, topped off with Gary Neville an ex Utd player. No sign of any ex Man City players to provide balance? Why?? Today you interview Ian Rush and Jamie Carragher ahead of Man City's game v Everton. Your adverts show Sala and Liverpool when advertising your Sky Q box. It is appalling. Are you owned by Liverpool? Where is the balance? It is so obvious you want Liverpool to win the title. If this were news reporting you would be in serious trouble but as it's sport you think you can get away with it.
I wish to complain in the strongest terms and will be seeking a conversation with the ombudsman if you cannot explain your wanton bias clearly.
More Sky Sports Complaints & Reviews
- Sky Sports - commentators 
- Sky Sports - coverage of the masters golf tournament 2011 
- Sky Sports - commentators comments 
- Sky Sports - calvin tatum speedway 
- Sky Sports - I feel sick to my very core 
- Sky Sports - david croft commentator - sky f1
- Sky Sports - andy walker
- Sky Sports - premier league game, friday 10th august 
- Sky Sports - advertising
- Sky Sports - gillette soccer saturday on 10 channels