Skrill — unexplained 'merchant service fees' of more than 20 eur on skrill
I have not been using my Skrill account for a longer period, maybe 2 years and today I decided to log on and check my account balance.
I was surpsrised to see that my balance is 0. I have checked my past transactions and I have noticed that I have been charged with 'Merchant Service Fee' every month since December 28th 2015, up until September 28th 2016 (when I guess I ran out of money on the account and they could not charge me any more). Each of the charges is around 22 EUR except for the last charge on September 28th 2016 when they charged 51 EUR.
Can someone please explain what this happened? I have neither received nor sent money since June 24th 2015.
Please contact me in case you need more details.
Thanks a lot!
More Skrill Complaints & Reviews
- Mb*moneybookers.com - charged my credit card 
- Mojang / Moneybookers - hacking / stealing money off my credit card 
- Mb Minecraft Moneybookers - minecraft game charged to my visa 
- Moneybookers.com - fraud and misrepresentation! 
- Moneybookers.com - moneybookers ebay 
- Skrill - account active but I can not use
- Skrill - skrill not responding 
- Skrill Or Moneybookers - skrill ripped client's money out of withdrawal amount 
- Skrill Limited - skrill account
- Skrill.com - good