Skrill Or Moneybookersskrill ripped client's money out of withdrawal amount

I was withdrawing money to my local bank account, the fee was supposed to be only 1.80euro, it 's just aint my day, , when I checked my money in the bank, I noticed my money was deducted about 15-20euro, which the fee was supposed to be only 1.80euro, then I asked skrill about it.. .They said it was charged for withdrawal fee.I was shocked to hear that.I just dont get it.It is clearly mentioned the withdrawal fee is only 1.80euro, they said no other hidden fees.Whatever the reason is just dont make any sense.

What I do understand, SKRILL is a stealer of CLIENT'S money OUT OF withdrawal amount, they'll ripped u off by charging a senseless fee, without client's consent.

I would certainly pray and hope the authority will shut them down, just like what happened to LIBERTY RESERVE.they r the biggest ripper who still operating legally out there.

I can confirm this is TRUE experience.I have the proof of transaction and emails.

Ir
May 27, 2013

Comments

• Ba
      Nov 30, 2014

What currency is your Skrill Wallet please ? Which country and Bank is Your Local bank account held in ? When did you have this issue please ?