Sizzler VH1 Show / Extremely offensive religious joke

United States Review updated:
I have a complaint about VH1's show known as "SIZZLER." Saturday, April 21, 2007, during the 10 A.M. show, (central time) a religious joke was made that I found extremely offensive. Recently, Richard Gere, acted in a manner with an Indian actress which has been deemed inappropriate in India. He grabbed the actress on stage and began hugging and kissing the actress profusely in front of the audience and cameras broadcasting to many countries world-wide. In America this may not be considered a harsh matter, but for a conservative eastern culture such as the one in India, it is quite inappropriate. Now i will grant the fact that India may have overreacted a tad seeing the progressive day and age we are currently in. However, VH1 found it necessary to not just make fun of the conservative culture, but to directly attack the nation-wide religion practiced in a whole country, which is absolutely ridiculous. Vh1 depicted a religious figure in a very insulting manner. As a Hindu, born and raised in America, I can't help but think that if a Bollywood television program were to depict jesus in such a manner, the uproar it would cause in this country would be phenomenal. I was highly offended by VH1's remarks seeing how they did not attack the culture, but the religion. The disrespect that was shown for the Hindu religion was outrageous considering it's coming from a television program produced from a country that claims to be more liberal and open-minded everyday. There is plenty more i could say, but in all honesty, I fear that my complaint shall fall on deaf ears - which I highly hope I am incorrect about.

A  16th of Feb, 2008 by
Yeah VH1 needs to check that ###. They made a little slick as joke about MLK on Saturday 2/16/08 They had a skit about some ### then at the end of it compared it to Napoleon Nerd movie and Austin Powers movie. At the end of his "joke" he was like "Martin Luther King, 'I have a dream'...yeah right" Mother ### that ###. That's some slick ### ### to pull on a murdered man. ### YOU VH1 SUCK MY NUTS ###S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
D  1st of May, 2008 by
I want to complain about the new show Little Beauties.. a pervert special. Who do I write to. Kate
N  27th of Apr, 2009 by
I have a complaint about 90% of the shows on VH1..um, daisy of love? are you kidding me? get real vh1, this station is supposed to be a MUSIC station, not a washed up, wanna-be celebrity reality show sation. Im so sick of these "love" reality shows. No one is there for love, they're all wanna bes and losers and wash-ups... Learn when to walk away VH1, they'll give anyone a show because they have no idea what good tv really is.