Sit n Sleep / Mattress

1 United States

We just bought a mattress from Ali at Sit n Sleep Murrieta. The mattress in the store was perfect, but the one that was delivered was hard as a rock. I splurged on this mattress because i have a herniated disc in my neck and needed the best i could get. 2 years of physical therapy went down the tubes in one week one this thing. both my arms are numb and i am in constant pain. Ali stated a dozen times that he will guarantee the mattress. come to find out there is NO guarantee!!! i have the option to forfeit 20% of the cost to swap it for a new one, but no returns. He has NO idea what guarantee means!!! He stated that after 30 days it will be just as soft as the one in the store. NO WAY!!! it’s been almost 2 weeks and it’s not a bit softer. Now i have no choice but to sleep on an recliner, just to keep to pain manageable. DO NOT BUY A MATTRESS FROM THIS COMPANY, AND ESPECIALLY DO NOT TRUST ALI BELAGASEM. When i call to explain my predicament, he cut me off and said stop talking, you should have read your contract. The amount of paperwork was like buying a car. i unfortunately trust people, that's where i went wrong. CAUTION STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.

Km