Sirius Satellite Radio / service and choices

1 Raleigh, NC, United States Review updated:

I have been a Sirius user for a little over a year now, previous to that I was an XM user and I am telling you there is no comparison. I got a much better signal w/my XM and the channel choices were much greater than in Sirius. My Sirius goes out when trees are overhead, everytime I go under and overpass and other random places. And...who really needs channels dedicated 24 hours a day to Elvis, Jimmy Buffet and The Grateful Dead/ And now it seems one of the more decent channels, Spectrum, which is like an adult contemporary, is having a 24 hour a day Mellencamp special. Come on, I need more variety - Sirius has maybe 2 pop stations that actually play newer music, there are only 2 decent rock/alternative stations. I only got Sirius because my car came w/it - I requested XM but Volkswagen now only contracts w/Sirius and I have paid for 2 years of service. I hate Sirius - it's boring and the service is completely unsatisfactory, especially knowing I have someting to compare in XM. I listen to my Ipod in my car more than I listen to my Sirius satellite service, and I paid for this service.

Comments

• Mi
      4th of Feb, 2010

I hate Sirius Radio, but not as bad as I hate Mojo Nixon on "Outlaw Country!!!" I started out with XM radio 6 years ago. I fell in love with X-country. Then Sirius took over, and revamped the station with their version. Mojo Nixon is a loud, offensive, vulgar pig. I now can't have that station on during the day with young kids in the car. We have 3 accounts with them, and want to cancel them all.

• Bi
      21st of Apr, 2010

I had Sirius radio that came with my Aspen in 2007. It has allways been a constant arguement of when my service was due. I wrote my chrysler dealer 2/2/2007 a check for
    purchase of my new SUV, the salesman and I sat in the vehicle while he ordered the service. These Idiots at Sirius keep saying my account was due 1/1/ a full month before it was due. I called customer service twice in early Feb, to inform them that I no longer wanted their service finally got
    thru to them about the 20th of Feb, told the representive that I no longer wanted their service. they cut off within 30 minutes. Today I received a letter from a collection agency for $35.63, I always payed anuually. talking to the nuts at Sirius is like talking to the IRS, no body knows what they are doing and could care less. If they wanted to do whats right they would bill be for 1 month instead of 3 months.

its their loss as I was going to to purchase a radio that I could use in my other vehicles. The $36.00 is not the problem, Hell my Scotch runs more than that.
    its the fact, that they are ripping off for service I did not receive.
    hope my brother has not ordered their service, he was thinking about it., but he'll change his mind when I give him a ear full about Sirius.
    If you want to listen to 24 hrs of rap-crap, gays, vulgar language this is for you.
    I enjoy listening to my local stations and my cd's I get a lot more out of them at a lower cost than Sirius.

I will bad mouth them every chance I get.

NEVER DEAL WITH THESE CROOKS.