Sirius Radio / billing errors

1 OR, United States

I have just gotten off the phone with Sirius Radio for the SIXTH time to address their billing errors. I bought two cars the same day, both of which came with one year "Free" Sirius radio. When my 1st year was up, I received two separate bills, each for full price. I called Sirius and asked why they did not bill both together, since I took delivery on both, the exact same day. They told me I was correct and that the "second" radio would be 1/2 price. I finally got a corrected bill, paid it in full and thought I would be ok for another year. Since then, Sirius has split the radios, THREE times, took off the GPS traffic feature on one of the units and changed my due date three times. I have called each time to get the incorrect billing corrected and just get a run-around! After two calls in the past two weeks, TWO supervisors later, I have been given three different due dates, received a corrected invoice/statement which is back dated two weeks ago, stating that it is past due, with an orange notice in huge letters saying I am past due and my service is about to be discontinued. I called again today and was told to ignore the "past due" comment and the orange notice, as their billing dept., made so many errors. The invoice says I am due Feb 18th, that was over two weeks ago. The Sirius "automated customer service line" says I am due on 4/02, and the Customer Svc., Rep and the Supvr tell me I am due on 3/18... They keep telling me that each time I call it changes my due date... .The ONLY reason I call these ###s is to attempt to correct their bogus bills and arbitrary due dates. When I do so, they take the day I call and make that the anniversary date for my subscription. I have just made a complaint to our State Attorney General's Office, Consumer Complaints Division and hope to get this straightened out once and for all. They employ idiots in Cust. Svc., who when called, begin to out-shout you, insist that "their records say" and leave you no option but to ask for a Supervisor, who is about as useless as the whole process. My advice to EVERYONE is to steer clear of Sirius, they send out bogus bills, shut off notices that they tell you to ignore because they are sent in error, and then change your renewal dates at random... .I have read many other complaints about their billling. It seems to me that a class-action is about the only thing that will get anyones attention at this ridiculous excuse for an entertainment company. Even the Supervisors are full of attitude and lack training!!! BEWARE. Would like to hear from anyone else who shares similar problems with these people...