Singtel — unfair deduction of minutes
****beware of singtel prepaid********
When you top up the hi! $28 it gives you all these local minutes. but if you subscribe to a data plan (through a different prepaid card), and use up your data, singtel does not give you a warning.
Instead - they deduct data plan usage from your local hi! $28 amount and from your main account. completely outside your knowledge.
Do not be suprised if you try to make a call and find yourself out of balance!!!
More Singtel Complaints & Reviews
- Singtel Mobile Singapore - the worse mobile service in singapore: singtel 
- Singtel - the process of termination of mio tv
- Singtel - terrible customer service 
- Singtel Hello Shop Amk Hub - singtel bad customer service manager 
- Singtel - errors in billing multiple times-no solution, continued to bill, poor response from complaint email to singtel 
- Singtel - prepaid data roaming
- Singtel - being bill $600plus on jan 2017 for a account which has being close since dec 2015
- Singtel - terrible customer service at retail store
- Singtel Prepaid Hi-Card - inadequate services
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - collection of new mobile postpaid renewed online