SingTel / Singapore Telecommunicationsemail service

Can SingTel look into the below claim of hacking n attempt of extortion. Can you trace, neutralise, apprehend, n bring the culprit to task with due legal action.

( Below is a text copy version only, If you need the original email version to trace, plse let me have the email address to forward to. )

I hv changed my email PW.

Kindly let me know urgently.

Thank you.

Quek PH.

From [protected]@singnet.com.sg

To [protected]@singnet.com.sg

Subject [protected]@singnet.com.sg was hacked

Hello!

My nickname in darknet is a8M-3xp0-King.
I hacked this mailbox more than six months ago,
through it I infected your operating system with a virus (trojan) created by me and have been monitoring you for a long time.

If you don't belive me please check 'from address' in your header, you will see that I sent you an email from your mailbox. ([protected]@singnet.com.sg)

Even if you changed the password after that - it does not matter, my virus intercepted all the caching data on your computer
and automatically saved access for me.

I have access to all your accounts, social networks, email, browsing history.
Accordingly, I have the data of all your contacts, files from your computer, photos and videos.

I was most struck by the intimate content sites that you occasionally visit.
You have a very wild imagination, I tell you!

During your pastime and entertainment there, I took screenshot through the camera of your device, synchronizing with what you are watching.
Oh my god! You are so funny and excited!

I think that you do not want all your contacts to get these files, right?
If you are of the same opinion, then I think that $500 is quite a fair price to destroy the dirt I created.

Send the above amount on my BTC wallet (bitcoin): 3Ch7RPfwkJ3wHhiBfA4CNc8SagGdjbZwVs
As soon as the above amount is received, I guarantee that the data will be deleted, I do not need it.

Otherwise, these files and history of visiting sites will get all your contacts from your device.
Also, I'll send to everyone your contact access to your email and access logs, I have carefully saved it!

Since reading this letter you have 24 hours!
After your reading this message, I'll receive an automatic notification that you have seen the letter.

I hope I taught you a good lesson.
Do not be so nonchalant, please visit only to proven resources, and don't enter your passwords anywhere!
Good luck!

• Updated by Tony Quek, Nov 23, 2018

As above to Singtel for investigation. No further updates.

To