Singtel Postpaid Data (2.5Gb) / singtel postpaid data

May 18, 2015
Singapore Telecom
I had my billing cycle on 16 May 2015 and today 18 May 2015, I received sms saying I have used up 2.5 GB of my data. I have not left home on 16-17 May 2015 and using my Home Boradband (Singtel Mo Home fibre), today I am in town, I received SMS saying I exceed the provided data usage. I do not watch movies over the phone and only emails and facebook as usual reading over past months and years. How can I use up 2.5 GB in one day or even 3 days when I don't download large sizes contents ?

I called up 1688 this afternoon, the CS suggestion is to turn of mobile cellular whenever there is WIFI. That's not the point ! I am using like usual since then and only this month May and only 3 day used up 2.5 GB ? In fact singtel CS answer is not solving my problems !!! why this only happened in May 2015 when my usual I never need to turn off mobile data when wifi presents was done in the past will not give me this shocking bill and usage ?

Singtel Postpaid Data (2.5Gb)

SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications Logo SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications
Customer Care Service