Singtel Postpaid Data (2.5Gb) / singtel postpaid data
I had my billing cycle on 16 May 2015 and today 18 May 2015, I received sms saying I have used up 2.5 GB of my data. I have not left home on 16-17 May 2015 and using my Home Boradband (Singtel Mo Home fibre), today I am in town, I received SMS saying I exceed the provided data usage. I do not watch movies over the phone and only emails and facebook as usual reading over past months and years. How can I use up 2.5 GB in one day or even 3 days when I don't download large sizes contents ?
I called up 1688 this afternoon, the CS suggestion is to turn of mobile cellular whenever there is WIFI. That's not the point ! I am using like usual since then and only this month May and only 3 day used up 2.5 GB ? In fact singtel CS answer is not solving my problems !!! why this only happened in May 2015 when my usual I never need to turn off mobile data when wifi presents was done in the past will not give me this shocking bill and usage ?
More Singtel Postpaid Data (2.5Gb) Complaints & Reviews
- Singtel Mobile Singapore - the worse mobile service in singapore: singtel 
- Singtel - terrible customer service 
- Singtel Hello Shop Amk Hub - singtel bad customer service manager 
- Singtel - the process of termination of mio tv
- Singtel - errors in billing multiple times-no solution, continued to bill, poor response from complaint email to singtel 
- Singtel - Mobile line was disconnected without valid reason.
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - my birthday treats 1gb free for month of december
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - customer service itself regarding broadband account no 55006096
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - singtel refund
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - home broadband fibre