Singtel Mobile Combo Plan / unreasonably forcing to switch plans for singtel revenue sake

Jul 1, 2015
My existing mobile plan with Singtel Mobile is Value with additional 200 mins talktime (total talk time i have = 400 mins) and cost me ~$62/mth. As my plan is up for re-contract, Singtel gave no option for subscriber like me to continue the same plan but instead force the subscriber to opt for equivalent price plan with Combo 3 which is $62.90 with only 300 mins. The next combo plan is $82.90 for 400 mins. The reason the call center provide is Singtel no longer offer the same Value plan (3G) and is offering Combo which provide faster speed at 4G. This is purely ransom by Singtel to increase their revenue but not for the sake of their customers. Subscriber like me don't care whether Telco provide 3G or 4G as i am not heavy data user. I hope Singtel management can look into this issue asap. I also hope iDA can look into such unfair practice towards their subscriber by such Telco for the sake of their revenue. I very disappointed by Singtel that changes plan without proper consideration for their loyal customer.

SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications Logo SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications
Customer Care Service