Singlesnet.com / Be careful if you deal with SinglesNet.com!

I was receiving quite a few notices from woman saying that I could write them back if I wanted to. I became suspicious that singlesnet was tricking me when I emailed the ladies that I had received the notices from and they did not write back to me. This happened many times. I then took a closer look at these email notices that I received from the alleged woman. The ones that were tricks were the ones that said -- (One to one match notification) Saying that I could respond back to the person if I wanted to ---I thought that meant the lady was inviting me to write back to her.

It was later when I took this whole thing to the better business borough that singlesnet admitted that "The one to one match notification is a computer generated message."

Singlesnet claims they will give you your money back if your not completely satisfied, I called their phone number quite a few times and was just left on hold each time. That's when I contacted the better business borough.

In addition to tricking me into becoming a paying member with their one to one match notification, Singlesnet also billed my credit card without my permission. I don't go to the singlesnet site any more so I don't know if they are still using the same tricks but if you deal with them, Be careful.

D  30th of Apr, 2008 by
SINGLESNET is awesome, met the man of my dreams.
A  27th of Aug, 2008 by
I gotta say that I have a problem with just about every site out there. Between True and Singlesnet fake flirts, Eharmony's all prudes or holy rollers that won't meet you to match and looking at tons of 100% matches to you and they never respond it's no wonder people don't leave the bars and acting the fool.

SAVE YOUR MONEY...it's not like the commercials.
A  24th of Nov, 2008 by
these complaints are true and i've had some fraudulent experiences with singlesnet.com myself. they send emails saying you have a free trial and after you go through the trouble of registering you have to upgrade to reply to any messages you receive even though they tell you for 7 days you have the same priveledges as fully paid members. its just a scam to get you to upgrade when you get several messages of which are mostly computer generated.
N  25th of Jul, 2009 by
I emailed singlesnet and asked them what the icons meant. They were straight forward about it and once I understood flirts, one to ones, and views I was able to respond or not. I don't believe they are tricking anyone. What I do believe is that they don't explain how the site works well enough. Anyway.. that's my 2 cents.
N  3rd of Jun, 2016 by

Singlesnet.com - Never responded

When I wrote to tell them the man who asked me out was married I never heard back from them. Do not use this site. They continue to take your money even after you resign. This site stinks. Single People BEWARE. This site is a joke. I continue to get winks and people interested emails from these people and I have written them many times to discontinue my subscription. Again. They do not check anyone that subscribes to it. You get phoney emails from them and then when you actually get a date with a ?????? Real human...it turns out the guy is a ***. So do not...I repeat...do not buy into their scams.
N  3rd of Jun, 2016 by
why my singlesnet not subcribe any mail and can't recieved to any one and why now can't open my singlesnet it means closed now the site. can u pls. reply my comment. im avid fan of your site thank u very much.

Singlesnet.com Logo Singlesnet.com