Singlesnet.com / Be careful if you deal with SinglesNet.com!
I was receiving quite a few notices from woman saying that I could write them back if I wanted to. I became suspicious that singlesnet was tricking me when I emailed the ladies that I had received the notices from and they did not write back to me. This happened many times. I then took a closer look at these email notices that I received from the alleged woman. The ones that were tricks were the ones that said -- (One to one match notification) Saying that I could respond back to the person if I wanted to ---I thought that meant the lady was inviting me to write back to her.
It was later when I took this whole thing to the better business borough that singlesnet admitted that "The one to one match notification is a computer generated message."
Singlesnet claims they will give you your money back if your not completely satisfied, I called their phone number quite a few times and was just left on hold each time. That's when I contacted the better business borough.
In addition to tricking me into becoming a paying member with their one to one match notification, Singlesnet also billed my credit card without my permission. I don't go to the singlesnet site any more so I don't know if they are still using the same tricks but if you deal with them, Be careful.
More Singlesnet.com Complaints & Reviews
- Singlesnet.com - SinglesNet are a bunch of crooks! 
- Singlesnet.com - Customer Service Denine Me A Confirmation Number 
- Singlesnet.com - Ripped off my money 
- Singlesnet.com - Scammers 
- Singlesnet.com - Scam and fraud 
- Singlesnet - Wish to change subscription period 
- Singlesnet.com - Featured Member Fraud
- Singlesnet.com - Arbitrarily Removing Appropriate Profile
- Singlesnet.com - unauthorized payment
- Singlesnet.com - can't get in to my ad.said someone is using my email address and passwords