Singlesnet.com / Cannot connect to site!

1 South Africa Review updated:

I do not want singlesnet.com to send me any more e-mails. I tried to go onto the site to stop these e-mails but am unable to connect.

People beware!!!

Comments

• Br
      2nd of Jul, 2007

I have been a member of singlesnet, and have found this service very unsatisfactory. They don't allow you to contact singles that are not paying members, although they state in the beginning trial membership that you can connect with anyone on the site via email.

They also put scam you with very handsome members that you can never contact.

They act like you have an admirer, that's either a lawyer, accountant or selfemployed , and very attractive. Then you can only send them a pre-prepared, "SinglesNet," one liner message, and you cannot email them. There are always non-paying members, that you cannot contact via email, because neither of you are paying members.

Don't you think an Account or Lawyer can afford to be paying members? Singlesnet uses this to get you to pay, if you want to contact these members, and they're probably not really members at all!

SINGLESNET... SCAM!, SCAM!, SCAM!!!

• Ab
      4th of Jul, 2007

I am not a full member but whenever i try to log on i always have a difficult time to see my interest. when i am on i always get logged off to the home page to log back on. This is why i have not made a committment to full membership. I am so sick of seeing that blond in the white tank top evertime i get disconnected. I often ask myself why do i waste my time with this pathetic dating service. Of all the other dating sites i am a member i never have log on trouble or get disconnected like i do with singlesnet. I advise anyone to don't even set up a profile and use that money for shopping or something worth it.

• Ta
      9th of Jul, 2007

I'm having the same problem. When I log on and get in the site to read my messages it sends me back to the login screen over and over again. Very annoying. And they actually have the nerve to offer a membership?!

• Mi
      15th of Jul, 2007

Another lie from singlesnet after your paid membership expires they will send you a wink from a very hot woman now if you look at your interests she never looked at your profile so its a fake wink they do that so you sign up for more money and they keep sending fake interests yes its ###.

• As
      13th of Aug, 2007

Considering millions of children use hotmail, wouldn't you think having naked people on their advertisement, not only be disturbing, but also giving off a very bad impression of internet dating.

• Je
      14th of Aug, 2007

Singlesnet is a fraud. I have seen what all these previous people have talked about. But, Singlesnet has even created people on Craigslist and they will entice you to join singlesnet to contact these mystery people. SCAM and FRAUD!

• Sc
      3rd of Sep, 2007

I haven't been able to do anything with my account. I keep getting sent back to the log on screen every time. Meanwhile I can't answer Singlesnet e-mail members, search, flirt, or sent e-mail. A waste of money.

• Ly
      7th of Dec, 2007

I have never been able to open any email comments that I receive from Singlesnet.com. I keep getting windows messenger set up which continually rotates the same message over and over again. Forget this site! it is a waste of time. Personally, I never invested any money nor will I.

• Ka
      26th of Apr, 2008

This site is annoying. It works for about a month then it don't even let you connect. I have had so many problems with this site It makes me mad. Glad I didn't pay for it. I have even sent them emails to tell them the problem and they have never replied. Ever!!! It's sickening.

• Ge
      7th of Oct, 2009

I cannot connect to the site, keep getting another site information and my password not working there

• Ge
      27th of Feb, 2010

myself I have Nickname on singlesnet.com and its Jebsi, and everytime I would even send a member or non member but still they have signed up on singlesnet and everytime I would even send some one on singlesnet an Email I always get logged off each time and my message does not goes through to the one I send the singlesnet Email to . and ad to it I think singlesnet.com should pay back everyone their money back to them if singlesnet.com don't fix their problem with their system, that keeps logging you off each time you try to send an Email to anyone on singlesnet . so is there anyone out there that has the same problems I am having with singlesnet.com if so let me see your compliant on the next time I go back to this site again and should singlesnet.com pay back any money that their services is not working right in the first place and they won't fix the problem at all

• Pu
      15th of Oct, 2012

This website has some form of a glitch, I sighed up and had no problem getting on the site for about 4 days, then one day I tried to log on and I kept receiving an internet explorer (cant display page) message. I called and was advised that my internet carrier was blocking their site and to contact Verizon. I never had this issue with any website in my life (very strange). I called the internet server, changed my settings, even rebooted my system still no luck (I even tried it sign in elsewhere on different computers NO LUCK!!) .Finally called Customer service second time and told them to cancel my account entirely. Do yourself a favor do not waste time with this site POF or OKCUPID seems to be a lot better. The customer service is very poor also, I feel sorry for people who actually pay for this site!!!