[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) / speedpost - [cas-1842722-y7k8k0] crm:[protected]

1 SINGAPORE, Singapore

Date 27 Nov 2017
CR924937842SG

I have sent the item for delivery to Malaysia (customer) at Ponggol Singpost in the afternoon .
in the evening at about 7pm, I realised this is a scam purchase after several communication with the customer. I immediately contact Speedpost to stop the shipment and also at the same time asked the officer whether can I go to the Post Office to stop the shipment. The officer has confirmed with me that the parcel is at Ponggol Post office, however has told me to report the case online and not to go to the post office as she will arrange the cancellation, and they will then update me the status.
On the night I have reported the case online and the case was acknowledge "[CAS-1842722-Y7K8K0]: New ticket created-Re: CAS-1842680-Y2L3T6: New Ticket created - CRM:[protected]"
On the same night I have also reported to the police.

the next day 28 Nov I did not receive any update from Speedpost.
Until 29 Nov, I called the customer service and asked them about the issue, to my shock they are not helpful and yet has asked me to provide invoice number as they can't locate where is the item. Also they keep on specify that there will be a retour charge to me. I am really mad, as the whole issue would have not incurred any charges, if they have follow up the issue closely. Yet now they keep on insisting that there are charges for retour or else they will dump the item. I really refused to hear anymore of their explanation about their process, as such I told them to provide me the status asap. Also they then mentioned again if I don't provide the invoice they can't assist further in their process. As I have been using the invoice from the Singpost, I told them to contact them if they need the invoice. Also at the same time I have emailed my own company invoice to them.

Late afternoon, I have gone to the Post office at Ponggol about 3pm and told the office about my stop shipment and also ask them whether Customer Service Manish Paliwal had contacted them for the invoice and also I have asked them whether they can email a copy of the invoice to them. They assure me they will contact him . Also I was in madness as I have got their confirmation that the item was only collected from Singpost in the after around 3 to 4pm on 28 Nov. If the speedpost did not stop me from going down to Ponggol Post office, I would have save all the problem and even got the refund of SGD43 postage.

The matter worse when I received on 4 Dec, the item is already at the Malaysia custom waiting to send to customer place. Again they requested me for information and also invoice. I contact them again, this officer Manish again asked for the invoice that I have already send them the invoice and also to my shock they did not contact the Post Office for the copy of invoice and yet still request me for it.

On 6 Dec I received a email from Vinay Khandare saying that they will investigate the matter and it will take 6 to 8 working days, yet in the end I did not receive any update from him.

On the 19 Dec, I have emailed to them, requested them for the status, yet I did not receive any.

On 20 Dec, then I received an email from Manish, again he never forget to remind me on the retour charge and worse of all my item is still in the custom.

I as a customer, really get mad and helpless as such a handling team sit and wait for the item to resolve by itself. They only ensure they follow the processs to collect the retour fees in the end of the issue.

from 27 Nov till 27 Dec, my item is still sitting in the custom waiting for you guys to pick up the item. Things are not solve. Yet you are chasing me for retour fees. Is this the right way? I am really mad about it. If the officer has given a piece of good advise, I would not have to go thru this whole mess, and collect my item and money.
I am in total disappointment of Speedpost/Singpost for being such a reputable and big company, your handling of such an issue, is just sit and wait for the next party to provide you a status.

Please let me know how of the investigation as I am losing my patience. Also I want my postage refund and also I am not paying retour charge which is not justify at all for the whole issue your company has created.

• Resolution statement

• Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Dec 28, 2017

Hi, Vjune. Thank you for reaching out to us. Please allow us to follow up on your case and one of our consultants will get in touch with you on this matter.

Vj