Singapore Post — delivery delay without feedback
I sent some child milk to china on 23 Sep 2014, but it did not arrive until now. 55 business days (10 weeks) has passed away! Actually, the longest delivery time should less than 50 business days for a slowest post item. Furthermore, I cannot track any information about the post item. I complain last week, but they reply nothing until now.
What is wrong, Singapore Post?
Does this your service like this? Badly like this?
Which agency of the government would take care of this kind of bad service?
This is an affront to the country under the rule of law.
My Email: [protected]@ntu.edu.sg
My item track No.: CR922668706SG
More Singapore Post Complaints & Reviews
- Singpost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- Singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- Singpost - missing items 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - no failed delivery notice and possible return of parcel