Simmons / Beautyrest Mattress
Like many other complainants, I bought a Simmons Beautyrest firm king size mattress that started to sag and cause lower back pain within a year or so of purchase. After two years, I finally decided to replace the mattress.
Unfortunately, I don't have the original paperwork, but if I did, I'd be filing an FTC complaint.
What a piece of overpriced garbage!
More Simmons Complaints & Reviews
- Simmons Beautyrest - There is something to hide 
- The Room Source Furniture / Simmons Beautyrest Mattress - Defective mattress, denied warranty claim! 
- Simmons Beautyrest pillowtop mattress - Defective/poor-quality mattress causes back pain 
- Simmons Beautyrest - Black - Defective mattress 
- Simmons-Comfor-pedic - sagging middle 
- Simmons Bedding Company - not even 2 years old and there are indents in the mattress
- Simmons Bedding Company - beautyrest recharge world class king size
- Simmons - couch
- Simmons - simmons mattress warranty replacement
- Simmons Comforpedic - Comforpedic mystere mattress