sify.com / renewal of sify account

1 India Review updated:

I had a problem today-11.5.08. my account was valid upto 14.5.08 with balance of 107Rs. Still, since I was not sure if i will get time for renewal in coming 2-3 days and today being sunday, i renewed my account thinking that it will be renewed only when my current balance will be zero or when the date for account will expire i.e., 14.5.08. in SIFY ACCOUNT RENEWAL OPTION IT IS CLEARLY WRITTEN THAT RENEWAL PIPELINED. ACCOUNT WILL BE RENEWED ONLY AFTYER THE BALANCE BECOMES ZERO OR ACCOUNT EXPIRES, WHATSOEVER HAPPENS FIRST.So i thought in the meantime i will use my 107Rs balance in showing cartoons, etc to my kids today itself. However, when i sat to access net at about 11.00pm, my balance showed 229Rs and expiry date of 10.6.08. I was shocked to see this since i had both 3 days and 107Rs to access my internet account. Sir, I am a student. I then SMSed call to 54545, but till now i have not got their call. Please can I get my balance back. I am a student and this loss of 107Rs has really upset me. can you help me get my balance back...! waiting for your reply. My no. [protected]. i have full faith in your co-operation.thanks
eram sharmin

Comments

24th of Jul, 2008

actually my sify id is manoj_mohapatra@sify.com i forgot my sify password and all the things plase give me a password to open my id

24th of Jul, 2008

actually i forgot my password my id is manoj_mohapatra@sify.com

• Ha
      6th of Nov, 2008

Actually my sify id is honey_gayu@sify.com i forgot my sify password and all the things plase give me a password to open my id. Plese give me replay on this E-mail id ravishimpi1@gmail.com or my contact no. 9821264878 .

Thanks

6th of Nov, 2008

my accaunt in the my user id in the member lochia in the ples help me my accunt

• Ra
      6th of Feb, 2011
    sify.com - Fraud Companies | Broadband Internet
    sifybroadband.com
    India
    sify.com

I am very disappointed about Sify Customer care Services. My user Id is : ravi_188 and I disconnected my connection before three months and submitted my all related accessories to Sify on dated "21st November 2010" for my security money but I didn't get any refund money yet. I have submitted my all related accessories to Mr. Sunil Kumar Jha (Mob.- 9310376718). Mr. Sunil provided me final receipt after submitted all related accessories and my receipt number is 7953. I have called number of times to Sify customer care but all time they told me we will pass your message. I don't know who is the main person which will play big roll for my concern. I hope my feedback will give me any positive response from Sify.

Thanks,